The camel milk is getting space in the food shelves of the world. The camel milk is cooked and make yogurt of it. I hereby share a picture of veggie foodies shared by Dr. Tahereh from Agricultural university Ahwaz Iran.
Christina Adams made lobster macaroni and cheese with camel milk. So good! It is healthier, nutritious and tasty.
I love camels as well as the desert. As contrary to the common perception, the deserts are a very rich and beautiful land. I hereby share some snapshots of the beautiful flora and fauna of the Arabian desert. I shot these pictures during my desert walk.
Here is some floral picture.
The title and some description of each picture are provided in the picture. You will learn something, you have not read in a book and not seen on televisions.
Please support me technically with your suggestions and comments.
The camel products, especially milk is special because of the plants the camel consume as well as the unique genetics of this incredible creature of nature.
Camels bodies are built for harsh desert conditions. Camels have a hard palate at the tops of their mouths and cheeks lined with raised, cone-shaped structures called papillae. Papillae in camels partially consist of keratin, the same hard material that your fingernails are made of. Papillae protect the cheek and mouth from scratches and injuries.
Obesity is one of the most alarming issues of the modern era. Different reseasons have been discussed to be responsible for this problem but still, many more thoughts are emerging and coming into the discussion. I have been following the discussion going on about Gut health and its connection with different aspects of human health and well being What we do and do not know about the gut health.
It is a wide and multidimensional discussion, covering different aspects of the health and the food we eat and the way we live (environment, sleep, stress etc). While following the whole talk and discussion, I have noticed that many aspects of healthy foods are not covered in the topic, here my thoughts go to the camel milk.
- CaM is my area of study and the core point of my research and publications. From the last 8 years, I’m trying to write about this natural pharmacy (CaM) in a very general way for the general public to be aware and informed about the superfood. The CaM is really a unique product because of its specially engineered Fatty acids, Peptides, Lactose, nanobodies, minerals composition, casein, whey, and the overall synergic constitutions found in it.
- CaM diversify the gut microbiome because of its natural probiotics, GABA and LA bacteria and other constituents (yet to be researched out) and helps in weight control, better detoxification of the body, and boosting the overall vitality of the brain and body. As a personal experience, (taking a glass of CaM daily ) the camel milk really boosts immunity and improve body resistance to the infections (I think both because of the diversification of the Gut Microbiome and the nanobodies and other specialized proteins).
- CaM is less insulinogenic diet, meaning not increasing the blood calories abruptly because of its rich ingredients which control the sudden rise of one type of molecule surge in the body. The effect of the CaM really needs control and sophisticated scientific research to better define that conclusion.
- CaM wash the body and detoxify the tissues, resulting in the improvement of the all body performance and vitality, resulting in better resistance to diseases and slowing the aging speed. Our bodies are sinking under the burden of the toxins we eat on daily basis without knowing the sources and the consequences of it.
The CaM is a real treasure and blessing of nature, enabling our body to function and sustain in the most difficult era of human history (with perspectives of the food quality). A comprehensive and control scientific research is the utmost need of time to uncover the hidden treasures of the superfood. Health professionals, natural and traditional healers, food scientists and chemists are hereby asked to come forward, make a good team and work on the CaM in different parts of the world.
- Camel! A One in All Creatures
- The Philosophy of Symbiosis and Gut’s Role in Natural Health
- Superfood (Camel Milk) can Beat the Challenge of Superbug (Bacterial Resistance to Antibiotics)
- Unique Benefits of Camel Milk
- Camel Milk Miracle to Cure Autism ~ Ram Prasath letter with question Replied by Nancy Abeiderrahmane