The best way to camel milk consumption
Please do not boil camel milk – it destroys all its goodness. Heat until temperature reaches 72 Celsius, then immediately remove. If you get the milk from healthy and known camels in the field, better to consume it fresh.
The second option which really sustains the goodness of camel milk is to ferment it. Fermented camel milk is also very good, it is richer in a healthy microbiome. https://arkbiodiv.com/2020/04/29/plane-or-fermented-the-camel-milk/
Methodology of cooking the camel milk
The easy method I use for camel milk heating is ensuing lines.
- Always take the milk from a healthy source/camel
- Take/store the camel milk in clay or an SS pot
- Always heat/cook on a light flame
- Continuously stir the camel milk
- Observe steam, light steam emerges from the surface meaning the camel is almost heated
- Put a drop on the skin of the hand. If its burns the skin, it means the milk is ready for consumption
- If you have a thermometer, continuously stir and shake the thermometer in the milk, when it reaches 70 C, off the flame
- Some studies suggest 72 C
Camel milk is a unique food
Camel milk is a unique food with magical properties. The camel herding communities define it as a superfood, making the bodies super healthy. Modern science has also found camel milk a very balanced and health-friendly food. For further reading, please click on the links below.
7 thoughts on “How to warm up the camel milk safely?”
Great contribute for managing camel milk🙂
Thanks very much
Pingback: How to cook the camel milk? – Natural Health with the Camel Milk
Very intersting subject
Please Dr. Abid
I would like to know tge percent of the nutritional ingrdients in camel milk
You can find a lot of information about camel milk composition on my website/s and other sources. A lot of literature is available.
Here is the link to a research article about camel milk composition.