Wild Pheasant of the Jable Hafeeth
I shot this picture from a distance. It needs more effort to get the best one. I tried to get some details and share with you about the wild birds of Jable Hafeeth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Hafeet
Jable Hafeeth is a very rich hotspot of precious flora and fauna. You will see beautiful big size Pheasants while walking/hiking through the terrains of Jable Hafeeth.
To know further, I’m hereby sharing the links of my work regarding my exploration walk regarding the precious mountain series. I do hiking to explore the natural and biological diversity, ecosystems, and the status of the region.
- Mountainous Flora of Family Brassicaceae in Jable Hafeeth
- Author Dr. Raziq Kakar, Hiking Jable Hafeeth Mountain
- The Arid Terrians of Jable Hafeeth
- A Wild Brassica Sp Plant in Jable Hafeeth
- Eagle Flying Over the Terrians of Jable Hafeeth
- VIEW OF THE JABLE HAFFETH FROM THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN
- With my sons, Haris and Uzair during Hiking
- Bio-Treasures of the Jebel Hafeeth in Alain, UAE and Hiking EthnoEcologically
- Native VS the Exotic Flora – Conserve Nature and Enrich Your Ecosystem