As a matter of fact, I recommend camel milk as a natural therapy for certain health complications, especially diabetes, poor mood, joints/muscle problems, poor metabolism & constipation and poor sleep etc.
In this study (uniquely designed with the blend of traditional Knowledge and scientific principles), different kinds of health situation (3 people) were studied based on the camel milk (CM) therapy. All the complexions were relieved in a certain period of CM therapy but with different magnitudes of recovery. It is a great opportunity for the medical research to conduct studies on CM for the achievement of natural health to save the human health from the negative impacts of the drug residues.
During the last 2 months, I have conducted some studies with 3 persons for certain complaints. The duration of the camel milk (CM) therapy was 45 days. About 300 ml of CM was provided for 2 months on daily basis. The CM was offered early in the morning before the breakfast. The breakfast was taken after a period of 90 minutes. (The duration of the study and the timing of the milk intake was based on the theory of traditional knowledge.
The CM therapy was used for 3 different conditions. Here the condition means a group of ailments (according to our own definition) which resulted in a circumstance, where multiple systems of the body were involved.
Results and Discourse of the Findings
1. Poor metabolism and Hyper Stress
In this condition, the stress level was too high. The person was over-responsive to minor issues (like workload, management issues, heat stress etc.), feelings of unpleasant moments, and a bad response to food. A bad response to food means ‘the affected person either took more food at one time and did not take food for an abnormal longer duration the other time.
- The first condition (over-responsive) improved steadily with the passage of time. The person with this condition started feeling calmness from the inside.
- The second condition (unpleasant moments) improved better and speedy. The stressed person had more time of pleasant time than unpleasant time, including better and longer sleep period.
- The third condition (bad response to food) improved very positively and quantitatively. The food intake improved and the affected person started feeling the desire to take food and was very regular in food intake and timing. The person said it was because of the break in constipation because of CM.
2. Joints pain and stressful conditions
The stress of arthritis (pain, lower movability, and less comfort) resulted in a bad time. The desire to walk and other activities were very limited. A complex stress condition was felt by the affected person.
- The pain (actual pain) improved slowly but to some extinct. As an experience of the affected person, ‘the stressed conditions multiply the pain manifolds’. The CM helped in controlling the stress of arthritis, which resulted in a tolerable level of pain.
- The lower movability condition was improved as ‘a pleasant relaxation both in joints (especially knee joints) and muscles/tendons were felt.
- The condition of less comfort improved so visibly. The affected person started feeling comfortable and relaxed and had a good sleep.
3. Body Aches and High-Stress Level
The affected person was feeling severe body aches, especially in shoulder and neck. The patient was not willing to walk because of weakness in muscles. This condition further painful when the stress inclined because of pain and poor body performance.
- The patient started feeling relaxed when took camel milk. Camel milk was realized as excellent thin and cold food (traditional terminology). The CM helped in controlling the stress of the body aches.
- The patient was eager and willing to walk. The patient managed to walk more than 3 km, a contrast to the situation before the camel milk therapy.
- The situation of taking interest in daily life improved (traditional terminology).
When I noticed this improvement, I revied literature and concluded that this improvement by the CM might be linked with the functionality of the glands in the body.
Like adaptogens, (a class of plants used for their healing abilities to balance, restoring, and protecting your body as a whole) camel milk equally works as an agent in balancing the human body through the triggering of the glands. Especially, the CM comes from the camels browsing on a wide verity of plants acquire the characteristics of those herbal plants. I’m copying here the examples of the 2 glands, i.e. The adrenal cortex produces hormones that are vital to life, such as cortisol (which helps regulate metabolism and helps your body respond to stress) and aldosterone (which helps control blood pressure). The blood-sugar-regulating hormone insulin is not always able to transfer the extra energy (glucose or fat) to the muscle cells for two reasons. … Stress Management is vital to turn around this hormonal domino effect that can lead to elevated blood sugar, insulin resistance.
An Important Note
The research method and the way of presentation/documentation are derived from the thematic areas of the traditional knowledge. The results are blended with the modern knowledge of gland physiology from the literature review.