A Book on Camels Wins Nautilus Award

I am very honored to share this news: Author Christina Adams has been awarded a Nautilus Book Award for Camel Crazy:

A Quest for Miracles in the Mysterious World of Camels. The Nautilus Book Awards involve highly esteemed authors and publishers from the US and over 20 nations around the world.

This achievement is more notable due to a record number of entries and a diversity of high-quality books. The organization states it is “truly encouraged by the new perspectives these books present with which to co-create a better future, individually and collectively.”

11 thoughts on “A Book on Camels Wins Nautilus Award

1. marykevogel April 22, 2020 / 11:48 pm

Thank you Dr Raziq. That is very interesting. I will look out to see where I can get this book, as I want to learn more and more about the beautiful kind camels. Best wishes Marijke

Sent from Marijke’s iPhone Typos courtesy of iPhone

Liked by 1 person

• Dr Raziq April 22, 2020 / 11:51 pm

Thanks very much. Camel is an incredible animal.

• Dr Raziq April 24, 2020 / 4:21 pm

I hope you will find the book and will learn more about the incredible camels. Camel is a multipurpose animal and all rounder to cope the difficult climatic calamities.

2. gabychops April 23, 2020 / 2:37 am

It sounds an interesting book. I will try to look it up. You must be very busy because I didn’t see you reading the blog for a long while.

Liked by 1 person

• Dr Raziq April 23, 2020 / 6:05 am

Please whenever you write, share with me please.

3. gabychops April 23, 2020 / 10:35 am

Dr. Raziq I can see why you are so successful! Your response, instant, and lovely is much appreciated. Although I wrote my blog, usually at night, I wasn’t well and I have been for six weeks in the hospital. I am now back home and I will order the book today. Than you for your kind comments. You are a great man!
    Joanna

4. gabychops April 23, 2020 / 10:52 am

The book is ordered. It should be with me in a few days. I will read with great interest.
    Joanna

• Dr Raziq April 23, 2020 / 1:10 pm

Wish you very good luck. You will read about me in the book as well. Please tag me with your articles when you publish.

Liked by 1 person

5. gabychops April 24, 2020 / 2:50 pm

I found where to buy camel in the UK. My question is: what is the taste like of the milk? Is in powder form any good? The fresh comes frozen, is this OK?

6. Dr Raziq April 24, 2020 / 4:19 pm

That is very good. The camel milk taste is lighter, the taste spread quickly in the mouth, and slightly salty. Both are equally good, either frozen or powder.