Camel milk is a super food because of many reasons, making it the top choice among the dairy products. The 7 most important points will be given in the following paragraphs. It is easy to understand and convincing to shift from other dairy products to the promising camel milk.
- The Ecosystem: The camels are living in an open, neat and airy environment, mostly depend upon the unique flora of the drylands, enjoying free and enough walk, keeping it healthy and happy. The milk come from a happy animal is richer than the animal living in stressful environment. So, the camel milk (CaM) has an overall positive impact.
- Healing Properties: The specialized and unique molecules and their ratio in camel milk, making it a natural pharmacy. Such a fine composition of super ingredients in camel milk enabling it keep the hormonal, blood, gut and energy systems of the body in best and efficient state of function. CaM is antiflamatory, recovering/revitalizing the body tissues due to diabetes and other ailments.
- Body Flush: Being rich with diverse beneficial microbiome and super mineral cum fatty acid formula, the camel milk flush our gut and body. It flushes the toxins we take in food or synthesize in our bodies because of stress and adulterated food. It cleans the gut and works as a natural laxative because of its super composition of fatty acids.
- Best for All: It is close to the breastfeed. It boost the immunity of the infants because of the nutrients and nutrients composition. It is free of allergen proteins and allergic lactose, making is the best suited infant formula food. It is rich in Ca and Iron, making it a super food for the woman and elderly.
- Brain Tonic: The camel milk has a great impact on the calmness and mode of the consumer, therefore camel milk improves the sleep pattern and mode parallel. Many autistic kids are put on camel milk in different parts of the world to improve their sleep and speech as well as the gut health.
- Immune System Booster: Camel milk boost the immune system because of its specialized protective proteins, higher Vit. C and Zinc contents. The communities who are on camel milk having stronger immune system.
- Shining Skin: CaM is a natural recipe for amazing skin as the content of niacin (Vitamin B3) in camel milk is remarkably higher than in cow milk. Vitamin B3 supports the function of the digestive system, skin, and nerves, and improves circulation making it a beauty and health tonic. Also, antimicrobial contents of the CaM heals the acne of the skin.
2 thoughts on “7 Points that Convince you of Consuming the Camel Milk”
Pingback: 7 Points that Convince you of Consuming the Camel Milk | Dr. Bukar Ali USMAN, mni
Amjad Safwat from Sudan wrote the following lines.
Today my wife made me strawberry and camel milk juice and it was delicious. I just started consuming camel milk hence I am lactose-intolerant.
Thank you for bringing my attention to camel milk weeks ago