According to a promo of Chinese Camel Milk Company of Xinjiang, the camels’ milk features are provided as following. The contents in brackets are provided by author for further details.
- With high nutritional value, it is an optimal supplement for nourishment of the newborn when breast milk is insufficient
- Contains 18 kinds of amino acids which are beneficial for human body
- Lactose contained in camel milk does not incur allergen (It has also been shown to reduce lactose intolerance, combat hepatitis and decrease kidney and liver damage due to alcohol)
- High contents of Vitamin C (it is health vitamin, keeping you safe from infections)
- Iron content equivalent to ten times of that of cow’s milk
- The contents of natural Insulin contained in each liter of milk is 52 units, which is more than 3,000 times higher than that of cow’s milk of the same amount (it’s effective in reducing the level of glycosylated (glycated haemoglobin) in the blood. This is haemoglobin to which glucose is attached, and is typically found at high levels in people with diabetes)
- Both the protein contents and calcium of the camel milk are higher than that of other kinds of milk
- Rich in long chain monounsaturated fatty acids, especially conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), Omega 3 etc (that can lower the concentration in the blood of harmful forms of cholesterol)
- Also rich in lysozyme, lactoferrin and other special ingredients (Camel milk, too, contains large quantities of antibodies that, similarly, can help to protect against infection. Enzymes it contains, such as lysozyme and lactoperoxidase, are likely to help combat bacterial infections)
Just have a look at the table of fatty acids profile of camel milk compared to cow milk.
You can differentiate easily between camel’s and cow’s milk. The Omega 3 and CLA are even more important among the other fatty acids. The Secret Sauce in Grass-Fed Beef. The natural and eco-friendly farming system of camels makes the camels’ products, especially milk even more special and beneficial. Happy Animals vs The Sad Animals
14 thoughts on “Easy Understandable But Important Features of Camel Milk”
Camel milk has been shown, said the review’s senior author, Dr Uma S Dubey, of BITS Pilani’s Rajasthan campus, to be effective in reducing the level of glycosylated or glycated haemoglobin in the blood. This is haemoglobin to which glucose is attached, and is typically found at high levels in people with diabetes. Camel milk can therefore be used to reduce the dose of insulin that diabetes patients require.
It is no wonder then that, as the authors of the review note, epidemiological surveys indicate that there is a low prevalence of diabetes in communities where camel milk is consumed.
Healing Properties of Camel Milk
Camel milk’s numerous medicinal values have benefited these camel herding tribes and the Bedouins for centuries. They believed to enhance the curative powers of camel milk; the camel’s diet must consist of certain plants. Researches have shown that even without these special plants the milk is still good for most ailments among which are:
General Well-being: The numerous nutrients in camel milk help promote our body natural defenses
Anti-aging: Alpha-hydroxyl acid that is present in camel milk help smooths fine lines
Cancer: Camel milk has anti-tumor properties
Liver disease: Camel milk has antiviral properties that help reduce liver inflammation. The milk also have many nutrients that are required for healthy liver function
Autism: It is rich in immunoglobulin that will strengthen the body’s autoimmune system. This will help treat and heal autism
Thalassemia: The curative properties of camel milk will protect our body from oxidative injury
Acne and Eczema: The anti-microbial properties will act as natural cleanser
Arthritic: The lactoferrin in camel milk will remove the free iron from joints of arthritic patients
Tuberculosis: The antibacterial and antiviral is known to destroy the mycobacterium tuberculosis
AIDS: AIDS patients in Africa were fed with camel milk to help them recover
A Scientific study demonstrated that camel milk improves total protein, albumin, platelets and lymphocytes level in diseased individuals. On the other hand, camel milk also has ability to reduce the elevated level of bilirubin, globulin and granulocytes. Camel milk failed to show any effect towards improving the level of hemoglobin and leukocytes, and decreasing the erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Patient’s epidemiological data revealed that diet play’s a critical role during liver disease and early screening of hepatitis patients is also required to prevent virus transmission to healthy individuals.
Pingback: Taking Camel Milk is a Way to Flush Your Body Clean of Toxins While Making You Strong and Shining – Natural Health with Camel's Milk
Reblogged this on achievebeautyblog.
thanks for promoting the gift of nature
Pingback: Easy Understandable But Important Features of Camel Milk – Natural Health with Camel's Milk
Pingback: Camel! A One in All Creatures – Natural Health with theCamel Milk
Pingback: Easy Understandable But Important Features of Camel Milk – Natural Health with theCamel Milk
Reblogged this on Dr. B. A. Usman's Blog.
Pingback: Easy Understandable But Important Features of Camel Milk | Animal Genetic Resources, the Camel, Food Security and the Climate Change
Reblogged this on Animal Genetic Resources, the Camel, Food Security and the Climate Change and commented:
If you care your health, you must look for camel milk
Pingback: Camel milk fats are special – Natural Health with the Camel Milk